Jan 03, 2018
OTC Disclosure & News Service
PotNetwork Holding, Inc. (OTC Pink:POTN) shares the Company’s outlook on this exciting past year, as 2017 comes to a close, setting a precedence of dramatically surpassing expectations.
Since acquiring industry innovator First Capital Venture Co. and Diamond CBD, Management has established a solid infrastructure for success. In 2017 the Company has:
- Strengthened the Company’s value, resulting in share appreciation from .01 in January to .10 in December
- Created a buzz at numerous conferences and trade shows nationwide, increasing sales and networking dramatically.
- Completed the acquisition of PotNetwork.com rights
- Received dramatically favorable coverage by SeeThruEquity yielding an Initiation Report recalculating predicted target price from .25 to .40 cents per share
- Engaged PCAOB Registered CPA Firm to Initiate Audit on PotNetwork Holding, Inc.’s Revenues in anticipation of becoming a fully reporting company and escalating the company’s status.
- Brought on a Distinguished Florida Physician as Chief Executive Officer
- Established an Advisory Board with notable physicians with CBD experience in the medical field, and two FDA seasoned scientists to aid in research and development of new products.
- Launched Diamond CBD Exclusive “LT Master Pain” CBD Line with NFL Legend Lawrence Taylor
- Launched a CBD Product Line with Tommy Chong under the Brand Name, “Chong’s Choice CBD”
- Retired 300,000,000 common shares held by principal shareholders, representing a reduction of over half the issued and outstanding common shares
- Bolstered revenues exponentially from $1.6 Million for the entire 4 quarters of 2016, to $1.6 Million in both October and November respectively. Final numbers are yet to be announced, but having set the Company’s initial projection to exceed $8.4 Million, totals reveal sales were well over 50% greater than anticipated.
“To say that we are pleased with this past year’s achievements, is an understatement. Sales were wildly beyond expectations, proving the market knows good and needed products, and it’s responding. We are now harnessing the momentum with a host of new products that we will be testing and offering, embracing the unique and as yet undiscovered effects of CBD,” stated Richard Goulding, Chief Executive Officer, PotNetwork Holding, Inc.
PotNetwork Holding’s momentum has pushed it to rank among the industry leading CBD companies, recognized by prominent news sources nationwide, such as the Huffington Post, where the Company was Acclaimed as One of Five Notable CBD Revolution Industry Leaders.
About Diamond CBD, Inc.: Diamond CBD focuses on the research, development, and multi-national marketing of premium hemp extracts that contain a broad range of cannabinoids and natural hemp derivatives. Diamond CBD’s team consists of hemp industry pioneers and natural product experts, chemists, doctors and scientists, dedicated to producing the finest and purest cannabidiol (CBD) oils. The result is a robust selection considered among the most powerful natural CBD oils, tinctures, edibles, and vape liquids found anywhere. For more information, please visit its website at www.DiamondCBD.com.
About PotNetwork Holding, Inc: PotNetwork Holding, Inc. (OTC Pink:POTN) is a publicly traded company that acts as a holding company for its subsidiaries, First Capital Venture Co., the owner of Diamond CBD, Inc., the maker of Diamond CBD oils.
Safe Harbor Act: Forward-Looking Statements are included within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended. All statements regarding our expected future financial position, results of operations, cash flows, financing plans, business strategy, products and services, competitive positions, growth opportunities, plans and objectives of management for future operations, including words such as “anticipate,” “if,” “believe,” “plan,” “estimate,” “expect,” “intend,” “may,” “could,” “should,” “will,” and similar expressions are forward-looking statements and involve risks, uncertainties and contingencies, many of which are beyond our control, which may cause actual results, performance, or achievements to differ materially from anticipated results, performance, or achievements. We are under no obligation to (and expressly disclaim any such obligation to) update or alter forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.